As many of you heard, Oregon Governor Kate Brown has issued an executive order effective today limiting groups to no more than 25 in response to the COVID-19 concerns. This means church is going to look different in the upcoming weeks. For the time being, all mid-week and Sunday morning services will be Live Streamed and church events will be postponed. We will continue to send updates via email, Facebook, and other platforms for any changes to our church cadence. During this time, we encourage all Victory Church members to think of how we can share the Love of God with those around us and help our local communities. Feel free to share this information with others.
- Events – All events are postponed until further notice.
- Women’s Retreat is postponed until further notice.
- Youth Conference is postponed to May
- Spring Cleaning is canceled, however, if you have some time off and would like to help with the spring maintenance and cleaning on your own time, we would love your help. Please contact the office for times that are available.
- Men’s breakfast is canceled until further notice.
- Needs – Some of us and our communities may be impacted during these times. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Life Group leader if you need help or know someone who needs help.
- Giving – In an effort to provide relief to our community, support those in need, and impact our region with the gospel, please continue to give. You can still give via church app, online, text “Give” to 503-496-7913 or mail to PO Box 151 Oregon City Oregon, 97045.
Pastor Jesse and Christine Tricola